Do You Want To Write For Us?
Do You Want To Write For BodybuildingAfter55?
I’m currently searching for a few guest bloggers that are as passionate about health and fitness as me?
On the BodybuildingAfter55 blog I offer other passionate bodybuilding, fitness & health writers the opportunity to showcase their writing skills, experience and fitness knowledge by allowing guest posts.
What’s in it for you?
- Increased audience, brand and profile opportunity
- Gain respect as an expert in your specific field
- Possible SEO benefits if you have your own website
- Share with others your life changing fitness journey
- Please submit content that is educational and common interest to individuals looking to become fit and healthy as they age (something you would search for on Google). You can choose from the following categories to write about: Bodybuilding, Fitness, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Health, and stories of your Personal Fitness Journey (such as major weight loss, overcoming serious health issues, etc.) related content only.
- All guest posts must be unique in content and your own work written by you to be published exclusively on the BodybuildingAfter55 blog (no where else). Just pasting an article you already have on your existing blog, or plagiarizing content from others is wrong and not allowed on BodybuildingAfter55 (both our website and your profile will be penalized by search engines).
- Guest posts must be a minimum of 500 words and unique in content.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to your article to comply with the ever changing search engine algorithms for SEO ranking, such as corrections of typos, missing punctuation, changing the title of your article, adding headings and high-quality images, and also adding links to other related blog content.
- We also reserve the right to deny publication and/or request rewrites on any article that we feel does not meet a level of quality in terms of writing and structure, or any content we find offensive, inappropriate, or unrelated to the categories listed above.
- Affiliate links are not allowed in any article.
- All guest posts that are submitted will be reviewed by our editors prior to being posted on the blog and you will be notified when it is published.
Are you interested in Guest Posting on BodybuildingAfter55? If so, send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours.